Applications for Round Six of the Greenway Stronger Communities Programme are now open!
The Programme invites community groups and organisations to apply for funding for capital investment projects. Up to $150,000 will be available in Greenway for 20 small capital projects which improve community participation and contribute to the vibrancy and viability of local communities.
Grants of between $2,500 and $20,000 are available. This round will be 100% funded by the Government, so you don’t need to match contributions in cash or in-kind as in previous rounds.
Local governments, school, charities and incorporated not-for-profit organisations are all eligible to apply.
A total funding pool of $150,000 can be allocated to successful applications. A maximum of 20 projects will be funded in each electorate.
The minimum grant amount is $2,500 and the maximum grant amount is $20,000.
Unlike in previous rounds, this round will be 100% funded by the Government, so you don’t need to match contributions in cash or in-kind as in previous rounds. (excludes Local Governments).
To be eligible you must have an Australian Business Number (ABN) and be one of the following entities:
- a local government council
- a not for profit organisation that is a legal entity.
- a trustee on behalf of a property trust with responsibility for a community asset
Applications are now open and the consideration of applications will follow the steps set out below:
- Friday, 26 February 2021 - Expressions of Interest (EoIs) close.
- Monday, 8 March 2021 - Applications approved by the Greenway Community Consultation Committee will progress to the next stage.
- Monday, 22 March 2021 - Applications to the Department of Industry, Innovation and Science close.
Further information about the Greenway Stronger Communities Programme is available here:
- Expression of Interest (EoI) Form
- Stronger Communities Programme Grant Guidelines
- Fact Sheet
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Please feel free to contact the office of Michelle Rowland MP by email at [email protected] or call (02) 9671 4780 should you require further assistance with your application.