Expressions of Interest (EOIs) are now open for the 2021 Volunteer Grants
Funding from $1,000 up to $5,000 is available through the Volunteer Grants to support volunteers of not-for-profit organisations, and can be used for:
- Eligible small equipment to be used by volunteers,
- Contribute to volunteers’ fuel costs,
- Contribute to transport costs for volunteers with disability who are unable to drive,
- Assist with the cost of training courses for volunteers
- Undertake background screening checks for volunteers
- Conduct activities to promote awareness of, and increase participating in volunteering opportunities
- Adapting practices to support volunteers’ safety in the current pandemic environment
Community groups with 40% or more of the staff being volunteers are eligible to apply for the grant.
Due to the very short time frames given by the Department of Social Services, Expressions of Interest will close Friday 23 April 2021. My office cannot accept any additional EoIs after this date.
The Greenway Volunteers Grants Expression of Interest Form can be downloaded here.
The EOI should be read in conjunction with the Grant Guidelines, which can be accessed here.