As a mum of two girls, I understand that parents want to provide the very best opportunities for their children.
That's why I announced my plan for Better Local Living in Greenway.
This plan aims to deliver a better future for local families and residents.
As a package, our plan to deliver fun, modern, and safe infrastructure will enhance opportunities across Greenway for parents and their children to enjoy more time together outdoors.
This $12.8 million investment would deliver:
- New and upgraded play spaces across Schofields, Tallawong, Riverstone and Grantham farm;
- A new and exciting community water play area to be located in Schofields;
- Fencing to make existing play spaces safer in the areas of Parklea, Seven Hills, Lalor Park, Quakers Hill and Kings Langley; and
- District scale walking trails in Grantham Farm, Lalor Park and Quakers Hill to help better connect residents into local active transport networks.
- Changes to how and where people work, combined with local population growth, means we need to intelligently invest to build the future that families and residents deserve.
If elected, Labor will make this happen.